Web Development Knowledge Centre Area 2
In this area we cover the processes and information you should have before you hire a website design and development company or start an in-house design project. Understanding the aspects that go in to developing a professional looking, search engine friendly website that will achieve maximum results will have you starting off on the right foot. We have found that many companies and small businesses go through several website designs over a two to five year period before they learn the lessons that this area will provide. Website design is not as simple as putting together a good looking website and loading it on to the web, what is the point of having a great looking website that nobody can find?
- Should we develop our own website?
- Do we need an ecommerce website?
- Do we need a Content Management System (CMS)?
- How to choose a website development company?
- How to increase website traffic?
- Online marketing strategy.
- Who is your target audience?
- Improve your websites conversion rate.
- What colours to use in the design of your website.
- Website design cost.
- Multi browser compatibility.
- Integration of video.
- What hosting company.
- What keywords and phrase to target.